We have made every effort to make our website accessible and easy to use for everyone.
We have designed this website to meet current web standards. All development work adheres to current web standards, as defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
You can listen to the content of this website through the ReachDeck Toolbar. To access the feature, click on the circular orange speaker button that appears on this website. The ReachDeck Toolbar features include:
- text-to-speech with choice of reading speeds and highlighters to enhance reading comprehension
- translation of web pages into multiple languages
- on-screen text magnifier helps users with visual impairments
- MP3 generator converts text to audio files for offline listening
- screen mask to block on-screen clutter
- webpage simplifier to remove ads
- custom settings built-in to suit individual user needs and preferences.
Maintaining an accessible website is an ongoing process and we are continually working to offer a user friendly experience. If you have any problems using this website please contact the SO Living team on 0800 0778 748.